Senior Software Engineer
Zero8 Studios, Inc is seeking a talented engineer to join our team as a senior programmer. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a member of a team dedicated to releasing new games and experiences for Zero8’s mobile platform, SpinRUSH Casinocade™, and other unannounced projects as well as be involved in client/server architecture for these projects.
- Design and implement games into an existing mobile platform using an established framework
- Implement modifications, extensions, and new features to an existing code base
- Design and implement client/server communications for multiplayer games
- Work closely with designers and artists to implement their ideas and provide regular feedback on progress of programming deliverables
- Able to adjust to new projects on a regular basis
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years professional experience developing applications through all phases of the product life-cycle, with at least 3 of those years of experience in game programming.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented design using C/C++ and C#
- Working knowledge in web development for maintaining a game server and implementing multiplayer games.
- Unity development experience with 4.X or later
- Comfortable with extending and improving an existing code base
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with artists, producers, and other engineers
- Passion for video/casino games
- iOS or Android development experience
- Experience with other commercial engines such as Unreal or CryEngine/Lumberyard
- Database development experience (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, etc)
- Experience supporting a live game.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related degree
- Previous experience shipping titles in either the video game or casino game industry
Only resumes with Cover Letters will be considered.